Monday, July 19, 2004

Married life

I never knew married life with children could be so wonderful.  Each day I find that there are more and more things that I find out about myself and my hubby and our children that I did not know the day before.  Of course this revelation only comes thru constant communication and reaffirming our love and committment to one another and our children. 
 
Today my hubby and I had a wonderful talk and we shared some deeper feelings and things to each other that we had not shared before.  Basically I'm saying that I KNOW I married the right person and that I truly have found my soulmate. 
 
"it's sooo gooo-uuoooood loving somebody, when somebody loves you back, and that's a fact" - Teddy P.
 
- Over and out.



3 Comments:

  • At 3:47 AM, July 19, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What Up Al? I'm feeling the pink thing. Any way, your bubbly-ness is infectious. Any one reading this blog of yours, that doesn't get a giddy feeling is lame. U and ALR are truly two birds of a feather. Truly. Now how you type and have a baby on your teet is another talent that I will hold off on achieving. Holla!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:34 PM, July 19, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:11 AM, July 20, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love what you have created here, baby. Even though I am with you and share these things with you, I enjoy reading your words and sit in the theater of your thoughts. You are my lovely everything and your words and life in reading means that much more to me.

    Yours forever,
    Sun

     

Post a Comment

<< Home